Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15,300 miles... $2200 or best REASONABLE offer cash in hand!! Found something Im interested in...

NEW Mirror stay bracket
New fork seals (Right seal replaced, replaced whole left fork w/used)
New oil filter and oil change
New tires
New rear wheel bearing
New speedo cable
New front brake pads
New rear brake caliper/pads
New handgrips
Polished frame/swingarm (not the best not the worst job)
Replaced ignition
Replaced fuse box
98-01 tank/tail/seat conversion
Solo tail setup
Fairings are cracked/rashed

Fairings are cracked/rashed

I bought it like this:

Front fairing is busted up:

Sides are cracked and could probably be fixed but whatever they work as they are.

Since then I've done this:

Also comes with a solo tail, I have running lights wired now just havent found a brake light:

I will start by saying this....appearance wise the bike needs some work.....mechanically its in great shape.....it should be since I've replaced so much on it lol . The bike will come with both tails. The rear seat is the stock 95 and doesnt fit perfectly(cosmetic wise) but fits so that it locks and latches and you can ride a passanger if you wanted. I've put a little over 2,000 miles on the bike myself since I bought it.

I will not take the bike more than 1-2hrs. If you want it and live further I will meet you within a distance or if you pay me to bring it to you I can probably do that as well but I would need a non refundable deposit first. Any questions post or IM me. Looking to do this ASAP. IF nothing happens in the next 2 weeks and I get a car before then I'll end up keeping it. I'm trying to get my g/f a car.

You can get ahold of me on AIM: Kaspakillz

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sad to see that you are selling it. It was interesting seeing your work progress and I was hoping to see you finnish it.:( Hopefully you can find her a car and keep the bike.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I kinda found a deal on a -gulp- 03 gsxr600 from a member on here. If the bikes is in decent enough shape the ninja is gone. Ive always wanted an FI bike and I love the style of the newer ones, hence why I was doing the 05-06 conversion. If the bike isnt what Im expecting or wanting I will continue with the ninja

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.