Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 Honda CBR 600 F3 for sale. I bought it with 12,000 miles on it last winter and it now has 14920. Runs just as good now as when I got it. It has a tinted windshield, flush mount front signals, led brake light with integrated turn signals, K&N filter, jet kit, full muzzy header and silencer(I also have factory header with a Yoshimura slip on), upgraded fork spring kit and seals, new brakes, pro grip grips, steering dampner, new spark plugs. The tires are still in good shape too. I also have a spare seat and rear tire to go with the bike. I went down on the bike earlier this summer at about 10mph. It scratched the left side some so I repainted the whole bike a few weeks ago. The stator cover is scratched too bud I didn't replace it. I still have some leftover paint that I will include. Price is 3200 OBO. MAKE OFFER! I probably won't check this thread often so use my email: [email protected] . Email me with questions and serious offers or for more pics. Bike is located in Knoxville, TN.

]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.