Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i just got my zx10 so im looking forward to get rid of my baby....it was my first streetbike so im looking for her a good owner.. well here is the details
1997 kawasaki zx6r f
14xxx miles
vesuvio pearl (pearl grey) with flat black stripes
520 chain conversion -1 on the front and +4 in the back
k&n air filter
scorpion exhaust
intake resonatiors removed
flat black frame
custom undertail...
just a bunch of odds and ends...long story short is it was a bike for me to start on, which i did until i could afford a newer one. this bike had two previous owners, both of w hich i knew which babied the bike as i did...looking for $3200 obo...im located in whitesburg ky...just pm me with any questions...here are some old pics before the latest graphics and frame being done..ill take better pics of how it looks now when i get it out of the garage this weekend and go over her once more

the last two are what it looks like now they just arent good enough to tell so ill take more this weekend

·
Registered
119 Posts
i would give you 2.5-2.8 for your bike if i was in the market. having owned 2 of them (96, and a 97), yours looks very nice, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks i appreciate it...yea im definetly willing to discuss the price alittle..i just want to make sure she gets a good home..i want to keep it soo bad..im trying to sell locally i had a few offers at 3200 so thats what i put it on here as...figured who else would take better care of it than a fellow KawiForums member...

·
Registered
945 Posts
Throw it on ebay man, i just seen one with more miles and not as clean sell for 3200........i sold mine for 2350 and it wasnt near as clean as yours

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright..thanks man...i got an offer for 3000 for it the other day after i talk to him if he doesnt want it..it will probly go on ebay...id just prefer knowing who is getting my baby..haha i have considered selling the 10 and keeping the zx6r just cuz all the work i put into it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.