Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have two candy lighting blue gas tanks. first one is very good condition. cap is drilled out, but it does come with petcock. below is pics of this tank. $150 shipped.

second tank is in decent shape. it has small amount of rash on left side and 1 or 2 small dents on same side. no cap or petcock. $100 shipped.

thanks for looking,
chris
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Hey does the very good condition one have any dents? And what do you mean drilled out cap? Can i bolt on my cap on there or are the threads gone in the tank for the cap? Does the petcock come with the knob? I am intersted, i have been looking for a tank without dents so i can paint it and use it on my bike because my tank is all messed up, and i dont have a knob for my petcock...
Ben

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the way its looking i probably have my side and tail fairings, and the good tank sold. pending payment right now. i will know for sure on monday. by drilled out i mean i just drilled where the key goes, everything else works fine. if he ends up buying the good tank, the one thats not mint is still in pretty good shape. it just has one or two minor dents.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
ok, if he backs out let me know, i dont want a tank with any dents, i already went through the dent fixing thing on my current tank, and it still didnt come out perfect or right due to it fell over while painting and the bondo chipped and made a real mess i dont want to bother fixing at this time...
Ben

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.