Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a BRAND NEW Acumen digital gear indicator, RED in color.

Comes with a wire in connector, not the plug and play version. There are 5 wires that you just tap right into your stock gauge harness, not hard at all. Comes with instructions and i can help out with any problems you might have along the way.

If you want, you can purchase a plug and play harness thru many vendors who sell Acumen, or thru Acumen themselves.

For more info about the gear indicators, check here... http://www.kneedraggers.com/details...icator_DG8_Wire-In_Version_Red--56-ACU-3.html

as you can see they sell for $110 for the wire in ones.

Im selling it for $75 shipped. I accept paypal or money order (prefer paypal)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
If had an extra $75 id probably buy it...just wondering though, how come your selling it?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
reason im selling it, i have 2. I orginally bought one and it was broken. Acumen sent me another one but the wrong color (red)... so then they sent me the correct one and said to just keep the other one.

So im selling the red one.

Hoser, if your really intrested in a blue one.. i could have on avaiable in about 1-2 weeks if your intrested. Ive been lazy, but the US Acumen dealer (been dealing with the UK one) told me to send the broken one to them and they will send me a new one as well. Which would mean i would have ANOTHER blue one.

Im dropping the price of the red one to $70 for whoever wants it!!

and whoever may want a BLUE one i will have one in 1-2 weeks for the same price of $70 shipped.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by rcjimen31
will you take $70 shipped to 91607
sure will, if you look a few posts down from my 1st one, i lowered the price from 75 to 70.

if your intrested, PM me

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by hoser

cool

i get like a kid at xmas when it comes to toys for my bike...LOL just cant come soon enough...lol
haha yea i know exactly what you mean :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.