Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought these race leathers from Dylan, but I don't think I'll be getting my money's worth from them.

They're Power Ranger green (as most of his are nowdays :D) and they've also been used and downed (as most of his have been :D).

I lucked out and got this bigger pair when he had a bunch, so I got pick of the litter. Their only flaw (besides being used, downed, and green...duh) is that the front zipper needs fixing. It's off the track. Fairly easy fix I'd imagine.

If you want to know more about the type of leathers he sells, and people comments on them, check this out http://www.kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=53522. So they've never been worn by me, they're just like they would be if you got them from him.

I don't know how much I want for them, just PM me an offer. If you can't PM, email [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
2002 ZX6R
26,947 Posts
Hey, can you give an approximation of the length, like the inseam or something. 50 is right around my size but I'm gonna imagine they may be a bit long.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think these really would fit according to the size chart. It seems like magic, but they'd really be fine on anyone who's probably 6'-6'3. I'll PM you with the inseam when I get home.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
how much do you want for the ugliest leathers I've ever seen? I'd look like a ninja turtle on my blue 636. :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
well you did ask for an offer . i did buy a set from dylan code allso so i do know what they were selling for .whats your bottem dollar ?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I believe I bought it from Dylan at about $150. But since this was pick of the litter, and there may be no more in this size at all, go ahead and PM an offer and we'll talk. Or email it to [email protected].

I'm going to test the laws of supply and demand first, and see if I can make a profit off of it though. But like I said, pass on any offers. [:I]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tried to pm you but continue to get that message about 20 posts and 15 days.

I know this is no consolation to you, but I re-checked my size and I would have to have these taken it a bit to fit me in addition to getting the zipper fixed. I checked with our local leather repair lady and she gave a $65 estimate for a new zipper. If I wear them on the track, I also need to take off the Dunlop patches (maybe more).

With that in mind, and because I really don't know if I would wear them after I see them on. I will offer you $165 if you will ship them for that price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.