Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm jumping to an 06 GSXR and will have my AK-20s from my current 04 ZX6RR for sale as soon as I pull them. (probably this weekend)

Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 kit for 03-04 Kawasaki ZX6R and ZX6RR. Full kit with springs, internals and replacement compression adjustment needle. Installed 7/2/06 by TrackAddix (authorized Traxxion Dynamics dealer/center)

I have all the original packaging, manuals and installation instructions.

The bike has not been down or crashed in any way. I weigh 185 lbs.

$775 shipped. Paypal preferred.

BK
Kansas
CCS MWGP #18

Also available will be a Scotts Damper full kit ($300 shipped) Ohlins triple rear ($750) Full set of AK composite bodywork professionally painted Kawi green ($550) OEM green tank w/ black stomp grip ($195) rear wheel/disc ($200)

More stuff will be Vortex 50mm clip ons, Vortex rearsets, Vortex sliders, black Vortex gas cap, Arata full Ti system, Cox radiator screen, Kyle lightweight wheel spacers, PowerCommander, CRG brake lever, Woodcraft left case cover, clear and smoked double doubles, some sprockets and probably many other things I can't think of right now. I have most of the manuals and instructions for everything. All of this will fit 03 and 04 ZX6Rs and RRs EXCEPT the PowerCommander. (it may fit others but I am not sure)

This bike has never been down so I am putting it back to street. Shoot me fair offers (emphasize fair) on any thing you may be needing.

I will photograph everything before I start taking the bike apart but it is all basically as new with maybe a bit of grease and tire rubber smeared on it.

[email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
$275 shipped for the steering damper.

·
Registered
700 Posts
is the clear DB still for sale? how much?

·
Registered
40 Posts
About the damper, it could be sent to ogdensburg ny. If you change your mind let me know.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Your ak-20's should work on your new bike.They are supposed to be intercangeable.I got thermoseman to hook me up with all the new Ohlins stuff and it is baddass.You will love your new bike it is a world of difference,total cream puff.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My new bike already has AKs! Once you have them, you can't really go back....

Clip ons and rearsets are sold.

BK

·
Registered
857 Posts
can you go any less on that damper? and how much for the pcIII???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.