Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$250 shipped
there is $140 in mounts in this deal and a remote turn on for your camcorder and a $60 backpack along with extra lenses. Its also the best bullet cam on the market.

this is the bike cam i have up for sale. it comes with its own backpack with stereo speaker wired in. works great. also it has all the compartments or your camera gear. i have done a few videos at the dragon with it.

i dont have pic of the tank mount but will post it once im able t get to the garage. also one small mount i have but didnt get any pics of it. the mount i do show will fit in the hole on your triple tree (the nut) which is 16mm if you care to know, this is for the 05/06 636. other bikes will have to measure this camera will also mount to your helmet for some trick ass video. the camera itself is brand new never used cause my wife ran the wire of the last over with the vacume and they covered it under warrenty. hell yeah lol

the camera kit itself is from hoytech and it is the pro one.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it is. sorry if there was any delay in the responce. ibleedgreen (thanks man) just let me know. i have been in and out of the hospital.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.