Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sale my black 2006 zx-6r. It comes with icon helment, gloves, and jacket. Also, tank slappers are on it too; it also comes with a little more like a vortex stand. The total value of all of it is around $10,500. Only around 300 miles and at most been 70 mph on it because of break in RPMs. Don't want to lose much, but want around $9,500 or just give me a best offer. I just got my bike new from the dealership on June 15 and now, I hsve to sale it because I found out that I only have 2 years left before med school instead of 4, so I need a good car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bike only has 304 miles and am trying to get $8,000 for it along with the extras. If too much, than maybe we can work out something.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted to sell it all together, but it might be possible to sell it seperate. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$7,500 is my lowest offer before I put it on ebay for more. Just wanted to give everyone a chance on the forum that has been good in supplying detais on anything I wanted to know about a bike

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
$7500?? damn i wish i had the ching right now thats a killer effin deal, bump for this man :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still for sale for $7,500. Included is the bike with only 304 miles, a stand with wheels, a icon helment that cost $360, a icon jacket that cost $200, and icon gloves that cost $80. I have the title in hand, not the bank or a loaner.

·
Registered
101 Posts
hey kdwaits, I know you said you wanted to keep it all together, but wanna PM me with how much you want for all the gear and sizes and such? thanks,

alex

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Icon Perimeter helment, which is black w/ silver cost me around $360 new and I will sell it around $300; it is size Large. The Icon Merc Jacket is a M and it cost me around $180 and I will sell it for $120. The merc gloves cost around $85 and are M and I will sell them for $60 and the cortex stand cost around $130 and I will sell it for $100. Let me know what you think. I might be able to work you up a really good deal if you want it all.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, I still do have the bike. I will have to send you the pictures of the gear this Friday because it is 30 minutes away at my parents house (also where the bike is in a locked garage. The warranty should be transferrable, because I got it on June 15th. Call me if you want to talk more about it: 404-660-8263. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I relized that many do not want the gear with this bike, so I will sell this bike for $7,000 without the gear or maybe we can work something out for those of you that are interested, just give me a call 404-660-8263.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.