Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I lost my first one, but found it the day after my new one came in. This thing still has the protective film on the front and has NO SCRATCHES (front or back). It'll come with all the stuff like box, headphones, usb cable, dock adapter, and velvet case. My loss is your gain.

$170 SHIPPED to anywhere in the US (i'll insure it too) OBO guys.

·
Registered
243 Posts
bump for a good deal
i paid 225 for mine

·
Registered
879 Posts
$150 shipped w/ insurance, and you've got yourself a deal. If you'll take that, PM me... I rarely come into the classified section

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
talk about low ball. buy from Apple and it's gonna run you about $210 at least, buy from eBay and you're looking at $180 to $190 if you have the patience to bid. i'll ship this to your front door for $170 with insurance. this is a brand new Nano.

·
Registered
879 Posts
what can i say, i'm a cheapskate! But I still want it. $155?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
within reason. i thought everyone knew that. anyway, just for making everyone read this crap i'll drop it another $5. $165 insured and shipped.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Buy it dude, that's a steal! I'd jump in front of you if I needed another, or wanted to make a quick $20 bucks on ebay!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no extended warranty. my first one has survived a run through the washer and several drops with no problems so when i ordered this one i didn't bother.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Originally posted by FullThrottle
Is this still for sale? If yes, $180 shipped I would pay!
WTF? Dude... Why are you offering to pay more than he was asking? If you've got extra cash to burn, send some my way!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.