Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R, custom “urban camouflage” paint scheme!
Never raced or crashed, and stored indoors. New tires, runs great and needs nothing!
Vance & Hines SS2R exhaust, K&N filter, integrated rear turn signals, fender eliminator
$3999! Matt (503)579-8709 (Portland, Oregon) No trades, sorry.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
I'm sure you love your bike and feel our asking price is a good one but here is another view, KBB HIGH dealer price is 3500 right now, low private party is in the low 2k, that would so a good middle price would be 2800, not trying to rain on your parade..

1994 Kawasaki ZX900-B1 Ninja
4-Cylinder
4-Stroke
900cc
Suggested Retail Value $3585* The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
It has 92k miles on it???

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
It has 92k miles on it???
NO, NO, the last white numbers are measure in tenths, so it just has 92XX miles.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by 2k6r520

NO, NO, the last white numbers are measure in tenths, so it just has 92XX miles.
D'oh! My name is Stu.. My last name is Pididiot.. [8D]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.