Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the bike listed on ebay right now, but I thought I would throw it up here on the forum. Here is the item number so you can see pics.

Item# 270008472393

Just incase you were wondering this bike has NEVER been down! The only reason I painted the bike was to have a custom color so the bike would be different from other Ninjas. The original color was Kawi Green. This is the only reason the bike was painted, there is no damage whatsover to this bike. It has been garaged since new. I just drove the bike to Myrtle beach and back (1,000 miles) two weeks ago, and it did great. I love this bike, but due to the news that my wife is pregnant I must sell. If you have any questions or would like to view the bike please let me know. Here is a list of modifications. Thanks for looking. Yoshimura R22 Bling Bling exhaust Vortex Sprockets -1 in front +2 in rear (Rides much better with no lag under 3K rpms) Speedo Healer (Corrects speedometer since sprocket change) LP no cut Frame Sliders Rear Pegs custom painted black Puig Smoked Double Bubble windscreen Power Commander III usb HJC Leather Jacket (Red and black, only worn 3 times) Summer Joe Rocket mesh jacket with pads (Like New) Almost new Chatterbox system (great for communicating with fellow riders, or for plugging your mp3 player into to listen to music. This is the top model, it has a 5 mile radius. I paid 300.00 for this Custom Paint Color is Rosa Monza, it is a Ferrari color I have babied this thing, you can come see for yourself. I am sure I am frogetting something. Email me if you need any more photos.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.