For Sale:

2004 Custom Sparkle Pink Ninja 250 Motorcycle
2800 Miles
Garage Kept
Good Original Tires
New Grips
Fender eliminated
Seat has been custom shaved for a shorter seat height
Custom Pink paint job with pink/purple sparkles (one of a kind bike)
Integrated Rear turn signals into tail light
Integrated clear front turn signals
No decals on bike
Icon Kitty Pink/White Leather Jacket size Small (Optional) only 2 months old.

Flaws: There is a scratch/mark on the side of the front fender (barely noticeable), there is also a mark on the lower right side fairing (barely noticeable). There are small rust spots on the handle bars near the grips (barely noticeable). Please see pictures at link below for visuals.

We are the 3rd owner of this bike, the first owner only rode it for about 200 miles and sold it to get a larger bike. The second owner used it for about 1500 miles and had it custom painted pink and the seat shaved. She sold it to us back in May of 2006 because she wanted a harley. We have owned the bike since May of 2006 and the bike now has 2800 miles on it. This is a great starter's bike and gets loads of attention anywhere it goes. Kids love it, women want it and are jealous of it & guys just don't understand it..haha. The bike has been taken care of and runs & looks great. Please see more pictures at this link: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/gertronicspc/album/576460762322858751#page1

We are located about 20 minutes south of Asheville, NC. We prefer local pickup and cash only for purchase. I will consider meeting the potential buyer within 100 miles of asheville, NC if they give me some gas money. :)

Price: $3,000 (includes icon leather jacket - a $400 value)
Optional Price: $2,800 (does NOT include icon leather jacket)
(We feel these pricing options are reasonable considering the one-of-a-kind pink sparkle paint job, low miles for this year bike and the shape it's in). If you do not agree with the prices, please keep your comments to yourself or go purchase a different 250 and have it custom painted and see how much you spend. (Sorry, I have a little Ebay anger..just had to vent a little)haha

If you are interested or have any questions, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks! Nick & Samantha :)

P.S. My 2005 ZX-6R (636) is also for sale and I will be posting in on this forum soon. It has 3400 miles and some modifications, Titanium silver. Asking $6,900 We are selling or motorcycles because we are trying to purchase a different house. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife never dropped the bike, but the previous owner dropped it on the trailer and it scuffed up the bar end (which have been replaced), the brake lever was broke (it was replaced) and the scratches occured that I've described on the fairing and front fender. The scratches aren't bad at all and the bike looks fantastic! You get loads of attention when driving it. :) Thanks for the inquiry and have a good weekend!

·
Registered
471 Posts
mannn right about now im wishing i was much older and had a daughter :(

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
what do you want for the jacket alone? is it lined? perforated? info, please!!!!
i have a leather suit, but i hate doing short rides in it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Marshmallow,
Thanks for your inquiry regarding the Icon jacket. We are kind of waiting to see whoever buys the bike if they want the option of purchasing the jacket also. If they don't want the jacket, than we will list it for sale separately. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but will gladly contact you if the jacket becomes available for purchase if you want me to? Thanks again and have a great day! Oh, the jacket has a liner but I'm not sure what you mean by perforated, sorry. The jacket is about 3 months old and has only been worn 6 or 7 times.

Hi Drewwillgetyou,
Good to hear from other riders in our area. What part of Hendersonville you from? Take care and have a good day! :)

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am also interested in the jacket (my gf like pink lol). Could you also let me know if it doesnt sell with the bike? Also how big/small is ur wife (height and weight) so I can see if it will fit my girlfriend?

Thanks,
Jerz

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Jerz,

No problem, I will also let you know if the jacket doesn't sell with the bike. My wife is about 5'-4" tall and 130lbs. The jacket is a size small and fits chest size 36-38 inches I believe. The jacket isn't broken in yet and is still stiff. Thanks again Jerz for your interest in the jacket and I'll notify you if the jacket becomes available. Have a good day.

Thanks,
Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.