Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling a brand new in the box SMOKED INTERGRATED TAILIGHT from clear alternatives. this is for the 05-06 zx6r or rr and is brand new...i bought it for a buddy and now he dosnt have his bike. soo this is a bargin for you!
they are 94.99 brand new on the site plus and extra 20 for the flasher
im selling the flasher and the tailight for 75$$$$$ plus shipping

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
$75 shipped? Have any references?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no its 75$ plus shipping...and its like 6$ to ship....as i said, witht he flasher its over 125$ on there web site...i just cant use two...lol.....yea.....ahenson on this web site...and ill give you my cell number...lol.....i take it you have gotten ripped off?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Do you take paypal? What does the flasher do?

I can't PM you because I don't have enough posts...

·
Registered
409 Posts
from Clearalternatives.com - "Our electronic flashers are designed to slow down the blink rate when using our integrated taillights. All Cruiser integrated taillights will include an electronic flasher. All other taillights will include resistors to slow down the blink rate however we offer the flasher as an option as it is an easier installation than the resistors. The electronic flasher is designed to work with aftermarket front blinkers. For installation instructions, please click: www.clearalternatives.com/flasher.htm Note: Will not work with Honda CBR600RR."

·
Registered
119 Posts
Still not sure why it is needed. My wife and I don't even use the resitors and the bikes blink perfectly normal. I think clear alternatives is trying to make some extra dollars

·
Registered
276 Posts
what happened to $70 shipped? I was ready to buy as long as you accepted Paypal... Your auction starts at $75 shipped and the reserve isn't even met yet... [V]

Good Luck with your Auction...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by pillslinger
what happened to $70 shipped? I was ready to buy as long as you accepted Paypal... Your auction starts at $75 shipped and the reserve isn't even met yet... [V]

Good Luck with your Auction...
if you got ebay i changed it....sorry my friend is listing it on his ebay account

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by 99midnightZ

if you got ebay i changed it....sorry my friend is listing it on his ebay account
If I do the Buy-it-Now, will it be $70 shipped? If so, I'dd do that ASAP...

Mike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.