Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted an idea of what you guys thought this bike is worth, im kickin around the idea of trading it for a 1000. The bike has rougly 4500 miles on it, 4200 of which i personaly put on it. The maintinence schedule has been followed on it and it now has Michelin Pilot Powers on it with about 500 miles. The bike is completley stock and i have had no issues with it. So just let me know what you think its worth, i really dont know im thinking somewhere around 6000-5500, i may be off though, and also if anyone is interested leave me a message.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I just sold my 04 with a little under 10k on it for 4200, but it had a few mods done to it. I would think like 5000 would be a good price to ask.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright guys, thanks alot for the input, its helpin me get an idea what i can get out of it, im not even sure that i want to yet, but if i decide to go ahead at least ill have a starting point now.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Its all about where you live. In Cali, bikes are snatched up quick most of the year. Back East though, it might be better to keep it till Spring.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i had kinda thought it would be better to wait for spring to sell it, hopefully i dont have to get rid of it. My plan is to sell it and my dirtbike to get a newer or bigger bike, but im gonna need a car this spring so im trying to estimate what its gonna be worth if i do end up getting rid of it for the car or car/bike this spring. I dunno if i can go without a bike again thou, so i may just pick up a junker car until i graduate college.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.