Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad being the good friends with the fire chief in a neighboring town told me he got the offer to buy a number of the firefighter union stickers. If any of you dont know these are for collectors and firefighters only so if you get pulled over with one of these your most likeley going to get out of a ticket. I know from experience i have one on my car.
My dad will have to pay for them and i dont know how many he can get but if we get them i was wondering if there is any intrest in them?
The price would be $50 a sticker no questions asked considering these are so hard to get.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya dude, some of my friends will pay 100 bucks for these shits. Its firefighter union only for the most part no joke, they are highlly respected among police.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Originally posted by peeweebikes
Ya dude, some of my friends will pay 100 bucks for these shits. Its firefighter union only for the most part no joke, they are highlly respected among police.
Thats cool, but what happens when you try and use that when you get stopped and they ask who you know in the FF union?

I only ask because I know some people who've got boned hard after they tryed using police association stickers as ways to get out of tickets....imo unless you really have a reason to have one its not going to help you any more than being nice and honest to the cop...

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Um well after posting that pic, me and my color ink jet made a glossy sticker in 45 seconds for a total cost of 38 cents.

I think my $50 would be better spent on a radar detector to get out of tickets.

Good luck with that plan though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its fine if no one wants it. like i said this isnt fake ebay shit. buy that sticker i promiss it will fade + its not the actual design..

Enyway i will just sell them locally then.

·
Registered
67 Posts
ok I will buy 50 of them for 99 cents then, and when it fades i will replace it!!!!!!! Shit it should take me a while to go through 50 of them!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Originally posted by InsaneSaki
How do you have negative 95 posts?
I was wondering that too. Maby when you post here you get a post taken away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.