Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like it says, 2005 zx6rr bike for sale. has 1400 km's on it. this bike was used for one race weekend and as of today is still race prepped. you have your choice of street bike or race and street bike . $9500 canadian for the street version with ohlins internals in front forks and all street plastic and lights. the race version will have all street stuff plus, full akro evo exhaust, kit race ecu and harness, attack clip on's and attack rearsets and elka rear shock, flexiglass bodywork (painted and decals), lap timer and spare set of wheels with all rotors and bearings included, bickle tire warmers , spare sprockets and foot pegs and clip on's for $13000 canadian. both versions of this bike have the same engine that has a higher compression head gasket and a few other goodies done to it. it makes 113 to 115 hp depending on the dyno with the akro and race ecu. at this time i am not interested in parting it out so please don't ask. can email you pics on request. please send all questions to [email protected]

i am selling because i just found out i am going to be a dad for the first time and need to put my focus on other things.

if you want into racing or an upgrade this is a turn key race bike or one hell of a street bike!

can ship bike to you if unable to pick up at your own cost of shipping.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Bump for you...and any chance for you to do a trade on the forks and $$$..
you will get more money parting some of the high end items out.
then selling the bike.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i would prefer to sell as a package, but i will see what happens. i might sell off the higher end parts once the bike is sold. but thanks for looking. and the currency exchange rate is 1 us dollar is equal to 1.12 canadian dollars as of today anyway. so that would be 8455.00 (or best offer) for the street version and 11570.00 (or best offer)for the full race version and all parts that you will ever need.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Sounds good keep me posted if you would please..
I will be buying the fork internals one way or another, just that picking them up off of you would make life easier as far as, getting you some $$$, and saving me some $$$$.

what weight rider they set-up for?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i weigh 190 pounds but i have three sets of fork springs if you need something different, i have 1.0 and .95 springs and the stock ones but i will let people know when or if the bike is sold and how it is sold (race trim or street)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
forgot to mention that the bike is at the dealership that i work at and race for. we would look at trade in's and financing is available. the bike is still under warranty and extended warranty is available.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have got a few emails from people so i wanted to update this, the bike is still for sale so i am not selling parts off just yet. i have a few people interested but nobody has stepped up yet. i will keep you posted.

thanks everyone

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
you are killing me man, i am trying to restrain myself on the wait for the forks, you should shoot and see if the people would be more interested without the Ohlins fork setup and drop say $1100 US off the price of the bikesure it would be more attractive to many who arent racing or track days all the time...

Anyways i wont be interested in the bodywork going with attack kawasaki stuff....did you get the email i sent also?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.