Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is this great running and driving Yamaha R6. It is sold AS IS with a Maryland salvage title. This bike is truly an amazing sport bike, and only after riding it will you understand that is not only the best looking bike out there with the duel projector headlights and sharp edges, but why it’s always placing the top spots in the 600cc class races. Back to this thunder blue Yamaha R6, it has only 5.8K miles on it, and it runs and drives very smooth. Transmission is flawless and motor runs excellent. Bike was lightly dropped at around 5-15mph around a turn and the only thing that has been damaged is the tail section plastic, the exhaust has some cosmetic scratches, the left mirror is cracked, and the front fairing has been repaired with plastic weld. This bike will pass inspection AS IS guaranteed, and the tires still have 80% of tread left. Bike retails now at dealer for $8800 and i am asking $6K for it OBO. Need money and don’t have enough time to finish fixing it up, so someone is getting a brand new bike with small damage for a fraction of the cost. This bike only saw premium gasoline and does 45 miles per gallon on average. It has custom integrated front turn signals, and changing over the title to a reconstructed is not a problem (will give all paperwork needed for conversion and guide you through the process). I would do it myself but currently need some money to help with finances.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.