Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Size 42. Black and Silver. 1-Piece Strike. This suit has about 20 weekends on it, including 2 track days. I'm about 5'10", 165 lbs, fits me snugly, but I can get my alpinestars back protector under it. Slight discoloration on the knees. Both pucks have been tapped on the top, no real wear on them though.

The only reason I'm selling is because I got a killer deal on a new suit.

I bought this 3 or 4 months ago for $300. I have seen them on sale for $275. I'm looking to get $175 + real shipping (I have a UPS vendor account, so it shouldn't be much). I can get shipping quotes at the end of every day. The suit is in the south side of Vegas for locals, pm me to come try it on.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doh, I've had it for sale for a week, but just up on one of the local vegas boards =/

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx for the bump. :D

Come on, someone out there needs to protect some skin! If you're not in vegas and are worried about the size, cycle gear sells these things. Go try one on and see if this will fit you!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
You might want to check out the Cycle Gear website, they are recalling a bunch of Frank Thomas Strike suits, dont know if its the same one as you are selling or not, but never hurts to check.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They're recalling the newer Strike 2 suits, this is a Strike 1. A friend of mine called me a couple weeks ago when he heard his brand new suit was being recalled =/. So yea, I already checked.

So just to recap, this suit is NOT being recalled.

Thanks for the concern and the bump InsaneSaki =)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wednesday, time for another bump. Is the price too high? or am I just that much smaller than everyone (the problem I'm having locally)?

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
You are a small person. That is a hella good deal.

--David

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.