Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, it's not what you think. I really do have an albino cornsnake that I'm giving away for free. See below.

Ever since I got the job at E! my schedule is getting tighter and tighter. I adopted this cornsnake from a friend back in Dec. 2004, thinking I'd have time to take care of it since I just finished college in Sept. 2004. Now it's Oct. 2006 and I'm having a hard time taking care of it. I'm offering this snake for free granted that you give it a good home, feed it regularly, clean it's cage frequently, provide water daily, etc. I am also including a guide book on caring/breeding for these kinds of snakes.

The stats on the snake are:
1. Length is about 4-5ft long.
2. About 8-10yrs old. Don't know since the previous owner didn't know either.
3. Feeds on live or frozen rodents (I fed it live mice or frozen/thawed rats).
4. It's an albino "okeetee" type.
5. Not sure if it's a male or female, never bothered to "look".
6. Looks to be in pretty good health. No growths, infections, etc.
7. It bites if not handled correctly or if it hasn't eaten in a long time.

This offer includes:
1. The snake
2. Cage
3. Large water bowl.
4. Heat lamp (needs a new bulb)
5. Substrate (wood chips)
6. Undertank heater.
7. Thermometer/Humid Meter

I prefer local pick, so if you're interested or have any questions, let me know.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I don't want to ship this. It includes too many things to be shipped.

I forgot to mention that it also includes a storage/feeding/transport bin (brand new).

·
Registered
527 Posts
That is one beautifull snake...wish I still had my burmese python...but she was getting huge, and a snake that big and small children don't mix...at least not to my ex, lol.

GunRunner

·
Registered
601 Posts
i you can not find a good home i might be able to take it.i have a king snake right now but not sure if the wife will want another.
i will ask some frends that have snakes and see if any of them want it. oh and i know they will not get along so i will not put them in the same cage.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry if I seem like an ass, but I will NOT be shipping this. I prefer local pick up since I want to make sure I get a comfortable feeling from the person picking it up simply because I don't want to have someone that could just sell it for easy money. :(

·
Registered
601 Posts
the wife said no to the snake but one of my frends is trying to make room in his condo.he has 3 snakes right now and is try to make room for one more cage.we can drive up if he ends up getting it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.