Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
edit:

cliffs: $180 shipped to the USA, 2011+ zx10r non-abs, type 4 (carbon fiber) with clear sleeve, brand new.

these lines go for ~$190-220 depending on the seller/group buy. these are the direct setup (two lines from the master cylinder for the front calipers, one for the rear). brand new... bought em for a guy in a previous group buy i organized but he backed out, and now i have a brand new set of lines that i can't use.

they're the type 4 lines, with a clear sleeve to protect the carbon fiber. these are still in the packaging. $180 shipped includes domestic shipping via USPS priority mail (1-3 day delivery times, depending on where you are). i will of course ship international, but will need to get a shipping quote to you as this price is set for ~$8 shipping locally. so PM me if you're outside the USA. i ship out orders everyday, so these will ship in 24 hours of payment receipt. anyone that knows me, and feels comfortable sending it as a gift, feel free to knock $5 off the price ($175 shipped). maxxx knows me. knows i'm good people. :) and he knows these lines are even better.

[email protected] is my paypal email. i will post up SOLD when they're sold. dibs walk, monies talk.

thanks for looking...

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Great seller!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
yup! And if my master cylinder wouldnt have been torn off in the wreck, they'd work great :(
-Cody

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stop wrecking. :)

oh, and bump. :lol:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still available. But I need these gone. Taking up inventory space. :)

$174 shipped to the USA. USPS priority.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts