Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes this is the same bike that was in a different thread. I thought I would give her one more shot before I keep her. As stated before, everything is included with the sale.
2 jackets, helmet, indoor/outdoor cover, lock, front and rear race stands, solo cowl and second seat. First person with $6400 takes everything home. I am willing to help with getting the bike to you, but buyer will be responsible for shipping.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Help me out guys, I really would think at this price someobdy would want this bike with all the stuff.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice bike, I have a friend that's interested in getting a bike, I'll call him tonight and see just how interested he is =)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just so you know, I am up in cleveland every other weekend, and would have no problem getting the bike and the extras up that way. and am becoming more and more motivated to move this bike!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I could prob take that lock off your hands. How much. I would thinkg about the other stuff but I have a shed for the bike and nice leathers. Just picked up a rear stand for 30 bucks too...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will sell anything individually, best offer!
The expensive part about the stands is going to be shipping. 50 bucks, and you pay shipping?
I don't even remember what I paid for the lock, but I think it was like 45 bucks...how about $25????

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'll take the lock, just give me a week or so to get up into columbus. Altho I will be there for the football game next weekend!!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
interested in the stands.. what kind are they?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.