Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont want to sell but i have to.. wifes turbo beetle is having issues and needs to get fixed soon (blown turbo).. after paying for her school she has a internship she has to complete to get her degree and i have to get her car running quick.. she not aloud to miss a day or we blow 18k in tuition out the window for no degree..

the exhaust has about 2k on it i rarely get to rid lately been going back and forth to work i got my bike new on 04 and have abotu 3300 on it now..

i love the look of the exhaust and since i have no decals on it to indicate it a kawi people not familar with the bike thinks its a ducati..

it is close to mint will need a polishing as it is stainless steel and but cleans up nicely..

i have washers on the carbon fiber heel plate and a small dent unter the seat my cameras wouldn't pick up from my low side..

i prefer a local buyer so you can see it in person and i nee your stock exhaust.. i will not sell this unless i get a stock exhaust i use my bike everyday to get back an forth to work so i can't go a day without an exhaust on it here are a few shots..

were i bought it from..

http://www.indysuperbike.com/customer/product.php?productid=113860&cat=26592&page=1

this exhaust new was a tick over 800$ with shipping i also had to wait 2 weeks to get it and add the turn sigs another 30$.. comes with everything including peg relocators license plate bracket.. hopefully i get a local buy i will install it very easy to do i just have directions to give a person to install it thereself.. looking to get 550$ plus stock exhaust or best offer i can get a stock can of ebay for $50 or so shipped.. just prefer to give the option of it with a trade to reduce out of pocket cost to the buys..

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT make offers i just want a new look..

i also need a new jacket/damper/exhaust/sliders so i'm willing to trade for what i need..

·
Registered
515 Posts
I thought it was for the VW turbo rebuild.....

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
turbo all set car just needed a downpipe and 02 sensor..

i already had plans to redo my exhaust before the car probs so i'm still selling it..

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt any local offer???

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT..

noone likes the undertail on the 03 04..

i'll ship but will need a exhaust before i ship since my bike is my daily driver for now..

unless it rains lol..

make offers but be reasonable..

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TTT

make offers and trade offers..

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT.. make offers..

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
i have seen this bike in person and it looks really good and i havent seen another 03/04 ever with an undertail exhaust ever.this would definitely set your bike apart.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Give you my muzzy slip-on and a hundred bucks and I'll come pick it up:) Just trying to help you out...bump

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not a fan of muzzy..

looking to go back to stock then have something custom made down the road..

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
heres a cut hand at work got stitches and a finger splint now i can't ride for awhile bump..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.