Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Yamaha R6, I believe the mileage is around 8700. The bike is completly stock, an runs and shifts good. The only thing wrong with the bike is, it could use a break lever and a small crack in front fairing.

THIS BIKE DOES HAVE SALVAGE PAPERS, MEANING YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO YOUR STATE SALVAGE INSPECTION. ( IF YOU NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS PROCESS THEY JUST CHECK THE VIN#'S TO MAKE SURE NOTHING IS STOLEN. ITS TAKES ABOUT 5 MINS AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY.)

As you can see the bike is in good shape, Im selling this for a friend but i took the pictures and road it to make sure nothing was wrong with it befor i listed it. the only reason he's selling is for money issues. Please contact him "jessie" with any questions 585 781 0057

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=250010018624&ih=015&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

·
Registered
945 Posts
Just so you know its not a 5 minute process, most places that do an inspection on salvage bikes do it 2 times a month and you have to schedule ahead of time. Then they thoroughly go over the bike to look for damage......some places Ive heard require receipts to show the new parts that were replaced......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.