Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Brand new, unused, still has tags.
I sold my ZX-6e before I was able to wear this and now it's just sitting here. Hopefully somebody will make use of it. It has full padding (back, shoulders, elbows) and a removable zip liner.

Copied from the website that I bought it from:
Here is a brand new Cordura-Tech motorcycle jacket in black and green technical nylon with white trim. Made especially for Kawasaki ZXR riders, this tough jacket is abrasion and tear-resistant, but lightweight and warm, soft to the touch and very comfortable to wear. Designed for riding in warmer weather, this jacket is lighter in weight,wind-proof and water-proof, and is lined with Thermoline® A-Grade insulation that is lightweight and gets warmer with repeated use. This jacket will stand up to whatever you give it and will serve you for many years. This jacket is made for real riders. It has removable CE-rated protective armor in the back, shoulders and arms, and adjustable straps at the waist to keep it tight on fast rides. Features include PVC appliqués on the chest, back and arms, zippered hard-warmer front pockets, a snap collar and adjustable cuffs. It is made with large YKK zippers with metal pulls (not cheap knock-offs!) including an 8-inch pants zipper at the back. To keep you cool on warm weather rides, there are two long zippered back vents (one per side) that are fed by zippered vents on the chest and arms, that allow air to pass through when the vents are zipped opened. The quilted Thermoline® lining is removable and the inner lining is nylon mesh. This jacket is done right!

The size is Small, or about a 40. I am 5'8 and 140lbs (I know, I'm a lightweight).
Price is $85 shipped obo
[email protected]

P.S. Yes, I joined this forum just to sell this jacket. I used to be on other Kawasaki forums (ie. zx6e.net) when I used to have my bike. Please go easy on me [^]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.