Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've listed my bike for sale in another thread now for the gear. **Alpinestars- Leather One-O-One mens jacket size XL 48 worn a few times there is a little bit of wear on the lower part of the zipper from the tank I tried to get a close-up pic of it but it did'nt show up well $150.00 shipped US only.. **Teknic summer jacket mesh mens size 46 worn only once like new $50.00 shipped. ** Joe Rocket womens med. summer mesh jacket worn one summer super nice $30.00 shipped. **Icon Super Duty boots womens size 7 never worn $45.00. **Icon Motorhead boots mens size 10 worn one season some scuffs from heelguards and shifter $50.00 shipped. ** Icon Hooligan gloves large worn a few times great cond. $30.00 shipped. **Icon Super Duty gloves mint worn once size med. $20.00 shipped. **Icon Halo Mainframe helmets size large and small the small has never been worn $70.00 shipped the large has light scratches mostly from the garage and I've worn it around a dozen times $45.00 shipped. I know it sounds bad but we rarely wore gear when we rode, we're older so I'm pretty mellow when I ride. All gear is clean and free of odors we are both clean freaks!! Shipping is U.S only I have a Paypal account or you can send payment through the mail. Also my E-bay id is kristjen73 if you'd like to check my feedback I've bought and sold quite alot on there. Thanks and sorry for the HUGE post.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Almost forgot my tank bags both are Icons one is the smaller Primmer bag $35.00 shipped the other is the full size $45.00 shipped both are in mint new cond.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey dibs on the chicks jacket. If you can let me know what size a medium fits. How tall, ect. is your girl and how does it fit her? Thanks

Ian

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LovinPSDs
Hey dibs on the chicks jacket. If you can let me know what size a medium fits. How tall, ect. is your girl and how does it fit her? Thanks

Ian
She is 5'5 and weighes 120lbs the length of the sleeves and jacket are perfect but its a little tight in the chest she has D cups that her ex-husband bought for her.. saved me from spending the 5 grand... lol... Let me know if it will work for ya. Thanks,Kurt

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 04zeex10r
she has D cups that her ex-husband bought for her.. saved me from spending the 5 grand... lol...
lmao

[:TTIWWOP]

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 04zeex10r

If I sell everything listed I'll post the next pic with the shirt off..
[:M35]

somebody buy his shit!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi, would like to buy the large Icon tank bag, and the womens jacket if LovinPSDs doesn't take it. Accept Paypal? Please PM payment details

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'll take it... do you put your paypal id on here and I missed it? Lemme know. But sold. Thanks. I did my part. I got my eyes on the gloves too.... come on guys.. doubles D'S!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by LovinPSDs
I'll take it... do you put your paypal id on here and I missed it? Lemme know. But sold. Thanks. I did my part. I got my eyes on the gloves too.... come on guys.. doubles D'S!!
PM sent sorry to disappoint ya though single D'S no doubles....

N

·
0 Posts
any D is nice :D

and im glad i can contribute with the free bumps. lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ill take the girl boots, let me know who to paypal. If its within the next half hour ill do it if not I wont be able to send the money till after class.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.