Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $200 shipped.

For sale is a rarely used, Icon Daytona Hero jacket. I've had it for one and a half seasons, but have barely worn it because it's too large for me. I'm looking to get something that fits me better over the winter.

Pros of this jacket that I've noticed while owning are: nice thick leather feeling, excellent build quality, all removable pads in shoulders, forearms, and back. Removable liner inside, which I've never taken out. High neck on jacket provides more protection. Not stiff, so movements aren't hindered.

All zippers are in excellent working order, and I've never had any issues with the jacket, besides the size.

Condition is great, with the following small cosmetic flaws:
-lower back has a scratch, as pictured. I never noticed it until looking it over now.
-"ICON" on both forearms have small white paint scratches on them, from walking up against any wall in a house. I'm sure this can be rubbed off with some elbow grease. You can't really see them unless you're looking for it.
-All patches have a plastic covering, I believe so that bugs don't get into them. One of the plastic coverings on the left arm has split in two from normal wear, so the patch is open to air, but bugs don't hit there often, and I'm sure the plastic can be removed/cut out, however it's not very noticeable.

Sorry for being so full with the description, but hey, you want to know what you're paying for. I do have history on the forum and I'm sure most of you know I'm not here to scam anyone, but feel free to ask any questions you may have. My eBay user ID is "kawasaki_636" if you'd like to see proof of my buying/selling online. I accept Paypal and check/money order. Check/money order must clear before I send Jacket out.

Thanks for your interest, I check the forum quite often and will be able to reply within an hour at the most in most sitiations. :)

I also cleaned the jacket today with leather conditioner, etc. so it's ready to go.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bumpity bump.

If anyone has a Puig DB Dark Smoke and a new chain I'll trade ya as well [:p]

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 6' and 157lbs, and I'm pretty much a twig. Jacket was large on me so it bunched up when I tucked in, which is why I'm buying a new one. It's a 46 and I think I need around a 42.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tdahle
I'm 6' and 157lbs, and I'm pretty much a twig. Jacket was large on me so it bunched up when I tucked in, which is why I'm buying a new one. It's a 46 and I think I need around a 42.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 1990Scott
Definitely won't fit me :( 6'03" 225
Oh well, bump for a nice jacket
I suggest going to a local gear shop and trying on an Icon jacket at some point to see what size you are because it sounds like you would need a 46-48.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by PSTEWART
Im freezin here and need a jacket bad- email me at [email protected] with what your bottom line is... I will pay shipping.

-Patrick
I attempted to email you and it was sent back, and I sent you a PM but you can't reply since you don't have 100 posts. Reply here or email me at tyler_dm at hotmail dot com. Thanks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Tyler-

Just a note to say Thank You so much for the jacket and the smooth transaction.

This forum and its members just rock!!! That's all there is to it.

-Patrick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.