Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike is immaculate! Only 5395 Miles. Lists for $9100.00 in NADA. It comes with 2100.00 worth of upgrades, extras and mods. I have the title in hand. You get all for $8999.00.

-Akrapovic Carbon Fiber/Titanium Slip on (High Mount)
-GPR Steering Damper
-PowerCommander PCIII-USB, mapped for the bike....
-BMC air filter
-Custom made CAR.Fib. rear tire hugger w/integrated chain guard
-Flush mounted carbon fiber front turn signals
-"Hidden" L.E.D rear turn signals
-Lockhart Phillips no cut, no drill frame sliders, LP swingarm spools on rear.
-Solo Cowl
-Plastic inserts which cover the large bolt holes on side of bike.
-Keiti Tank Protector
-The undertail has been cleaned up, ie, stock mudflap removed(Legal)

Also INCLUDED with the sale of this bike:
-1 brand new rear race stand
-1 extra smoke colored windscreen
-1 extra cowling/plastic that the windscreen bolts to..the original got a rock chip, so I bought a new one...shows how particular I am!!!
-1 Carbon Fiber bracket to mount the Akro pipe with. (So you can mount with the rear pegs OFF the bike.
-2 custom made carbon fiber heel guards
-OEM Tirehugger
-OEM Stock Muffler/Cannister with pipe attached (Titanium)
-OEM Passenger Seat

I have maintenance records of everything and when it was done...the first oil change was performed at 21 miles!!! Oil changed at over half the interval set forth by the manufacturer!

Email me [email protected]

NO TESTRIDES!!!!!!

You won't beat this price/package combination...call or email to see it! MSRP new was $10,999.00.

I will only do business with Local (within 100 miles or so) of Jacksonville. CASH only, unless you want to give me a check and wait 30 days for it to clear. If it is a local Jacksonville, FL bank, I'll call the bank to verify funds/authenticity of the check before signing the title over....nothing persoal, only business.

If you are serious about buying the bike, and have cleared it with God, wife, mom, dad, brother, sister or whomever else is in your life that has a hold of your checkbook, please do so before calling me! Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.