Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Joe Racket Leather Kawi Racing Jacket and Scorpion EX-400 in the Warhawk scheme for sale. Both are Kawi green, in fact the helmet matches almost exactly with the jacket. However, my street bikes not green anymore. In fact, it's not even a Kawi anymore. My loss, your gain. Jacket and helmet have never touched the ground. No stains on Jacket, but it could probably use a wash. The helmet also has a dark smoke visor on it, along with the stock clear one. Jacket flows pretty well, it's got tons of ventilation zippers. Not so great for 100 degree days, but 90 or below it's fine. In fact, with a thermal shirt on underneath and the ventalation closed, I rode in 40 degree weather just fine. Helmet flows relatively well for it's price point, but it's no Arai. I'm looking for 450, plus shipping for both. Pretty good deal considering the jacket is close to 500 new and the helmets go for 140. Shoot me a respectable offer and I might consider it. No hits here and they're going on Ebay seperate in a couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Ian

P.S. These pictures are not exact pictures, just vendor pictures of the product I have to sell. I don't have a digital camera today, but might be able to get exact pictures of the products some other day.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.