Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 44 US joe rockets pants for sale. These are in perfect condition, have spots for sliders, and have a full zipper on them.

I am 5'8' and weigh 190ish, have a 31 or 32 inch waist and they fit me fine. These are great for track and or street riding.

I paid $150 for them, looking to get $115 plus shipping. I am not out to make anything on the shipping, just what it takes to ship. I bought a new set of Teknic 1pc leathers so I want to sell these to recoup some of the cost of the new ones.

·
Registered
387 Posts
im down to buy them im 5"8" and i weight about 175 and my waist is 32-34 depending to jeans. so it will be 115 shipped right let me know your paypal.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[email protected]

pm me your info. I will try to get to ups one monday if I get the money today or monday morning. I have a funeral to attend this week so my worst case senario will be friday before I can get to the ups store.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, let me know. these have the adjustable waiste band in them as well and I have to cinch it down some to fit me.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All I can tell you is that it has a full circumference zipper, I did not own the jacket only the pants. If your speedmaster jacket has a full circumference zipper then i would think they should attach to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.