Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kawasaki Green Leather jacket, size large, has 4 vents, only wore it this year, has elbow & back protectors, sold my bike, with though in a Z1000 service manual $200 plus shipping, will ship via fedex.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
wish it wasn't green :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Size is a Large waist zipper? Do you mean a zipper in the back, to attach pants or etc? Then yes it does.

·
Registered
6 Posts
im interested. I donno how a large feels (being i never had a bike jacket before) so im gonna hit ya up after i try one out at my local dealer. $75 + shipping?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry won't take $75 for it, unless you'll believe that shipping will be $125 [:p]. New at the dealer it's $350. You can't really even tell this jacket was ever wore. Let me know if a large will fit you, and we can go from there, thanks for looking at the ad.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by 02kawizx-6
my bad, Long day at the office. will you take 150? haven't been to the shop yet, still at work, but i'll get back to you tonight.
I'll take $150 plus shipping via FedEx insured and tracked.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bought the jacket in march and wore it till I sold my bike in August. So maybe 500-1000 miles. Never was down or etc. Still looks really good. No defects or etc. I love the jacket just doesn't go with my current bike.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts