Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have brand new KBC Gunslinger helmet that I ordered in a size medium and it doesn't fit me. The whole ordeal is I ordered a size large a first and it turned out to be too big and I sent it back and got this medium and it turned out to be too tight. I have and odd shaped head. So I'll be selling this brand new helmet which I tried on about five times for $210, shipping is included. Included is the helmet, original box, clear shield, dark tint shield, and helmet bag.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anybody, somebody. This helmet is brand spankin new. Retails for $279 to $240 from parts distributors. Let me know.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about $195 fellas, anybody, somebody let me know. Once again this helmet is Brand New, never been out riding with this helmet. I just tried it on to see if it fit.

·
Mad Hatter
1,318 Posts
i have a kbc(medium)... it ffits like shit but its still wearable... to my understanding theres two medium sizes... can u post the number like for example m 14-17 or whatever it is... if its the same as the kbc i have at home ill buy it. unless kbc only makes one medium size... in which case its the same .. i just wanna go home and check cuz if the helmet is any smaller i just couldnt squish my head into it.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only number i foung was the 57-58cm. I don't know where to find the numbers you are talking about. Let me know hwere to look and i'll let you know

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Helmet is still for sale fellas, $195 including shipping to your door. let me know

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.