Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price is with shipping is for the LOWER 48 STATES. Alaska and Hawaii will have additional shipping.

All items are LARGE in size and used.

All items have roughly 1,200 miles on them (you know what I mean)

All items match

I'm 6'2" 180 lbs with athletic build.

Black ICON TiMax Jacket is in excellent condition and comes with the removable inner liner. It still has a few small bugs on it but I don't want to clean it for the simple fact that the next owner may want it cleaned a specific way.

Silver & Black ICON Mainframe Halo Matte Finish Helmet is in Good/Great condition. The fiberglass "horn" part somehow cracked. I must've bumped a cabinet when carrying it because it's never been dropped or in an accident. Also, there's a small crack in the rubber piece on the front part of the helmet.
The helmet comes with a tinted shield (some scratches) and the original clear shield (excellent condition).
Personal hygiene is of extreme importance to me so the helmet is clean.

Black ICON Tarmac v2.0 Gloves are in excellent condition. The orange lettering on the gloves have been blacked out with permanent marker.

More pictures are available if you would like.

$250 shipped for all 3 in the lower 48 states

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Down to $150 shipped for the helmet and both shields (free shipping is within the lower 48 states only)

Outside the lower 48 states, any shipping costs over $15 will be added onto the price. Example, Helmet ($150), shipping ($25) Total cost to you would be $160

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.