Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a front fender (in perfect shape), a right side fairing (scuffed but no cracks), left side fairing (pretty beat up with cracks and scuffs), a undertail (ok shape) and a tail fairing(pretty scuffed up) all red. I also have a passenger seat cowl that's scuffed up and orange in color, but could be perfect if it was repainted.

Also I have a fuel pump off an 03 ZX6R with less than 3000 miles on it.

I'll get pics up tomorrow. If your interested let me know. Make me an offer on anything u need.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The fender is red. Make me an offer on the fuel pump and the tail. I will get pics up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, but I just got settled into a new place.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are pics of the solo seat cowl. I circled the area where there is minor rash, but over all in nice shape.

·
Registered
569 Posts
what do you want for the front fender?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still have everything available. Anyone who I pm'd prices to, feel free to make me offers, or anyone for that matter, please make offers. I'm not looking to make a ton off these parts. Just trying to get rid of 'em.

·
Registered
134 Posts
hey can i get a pricing for the right side fairing? also is that the only scuff on the fairing right there towards the bottom end of the fairing? PM me back.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but since we can't send pm's anymore I didn't have a chance to make a post. Here are some more pics of the right side fairing. The final one has a small scratch circled, and a paint run from the previous owners crappy paint job. Let me know what you think.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.