Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short list

1. 2000-02 ZX6R Green front wheel, no rotors - $60
2. 2000-02 Akrapovic Carbo Fiber bolt on. - Bought new less than a year ago $300
3. 2000-02 Headlight assembly (no wire harness) two top tabs broken, have 1 of the broken off tabs for repair - $60 (Trade pending)
4. FA196HH - EBC HH rear brake pads for 95-97 ZX6R - $15
5. FA188HH - EBC HH front brake pads for 95-97 ZX6R - $20 EACH set (need 2 sets)
6. Afam Rear sprocket - 520 coversion 40 tooth for 95-97 ZX6R - $25

Shipping/Insurance is additional.

Notes.

1. The front wheel was purchased on Ebay as a spare for the track bike but I never got to use it. I found another deal for a front wheel with rotors and have been using that. It was purchased as a straight rim, however there are some scratches and its rashed a bit. Perfect for track day use if you dont care about looking pretty.

2. The Akropovic was used on my 01 street bike this year only (previously had a D&D which was swapped onto the track bike). The pipe was removed from the bike to be sold seperately, its in excellent condition and I still have the original packaging to ship it out.

3. Headlight assembly is from the track bike after I layed it down. The bottom 2 tabs are fine, the top 2 are broken but I recovered one of the broken tabs so it can be repaired.

4. New, unopened package

5. New, unopened packages. I purchased these as spares, but my 96 is no longer used. These pads also fit some GSXR (600/750, 00-01 I think) and SV1000 models.

6. The Afam sprocket is NEW but was removed from packaging, I thought it was for my 01 track bike and didnt realize the bolt pattern was different until after removing it from the packaging. I believe the part is #17404-H40

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
hey bro i will pm you pics of the wheel i just got them!
Ben

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The pipe was removed from the bike because the bike is being sold and i'll get more money parting it out and putting the stock exhaust back on. I am not interested in trades, sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.