Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following parts for a 05-06 zx6r for sale:
**I will accept offers for trades with aftermarket 06 6r parts or anything else you want to offer couldn't hurt.

-Brand new, never been attached, still in genuine package 2005 Candy Blue rt mid fairing $165 + sh

All the rest of the parts are in perfect condition, but have been taken off of my bike (06 zx-6r) at about 200 miles
-both stock 2006 matte blue front turn signals, $40 shipped

-both stock rear exhaust covers with blinkers, $40 shipped

-stock windshield, not a scatch or rock chip, $40 shipped

-stock led brake light, $55 shipped

-left mirror, $25 shipped

these last pieces have a few more miles on them (3500)
-the stock mid pipe exhaust cover, $35 shipped

-the stock muffler and servo pipe, $35 + shipping

-also available for $25 + shipping, a slightly touched up 06 matte blue rt mid fairing (see http://www.kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=65789)

thanks for looking. pics upon request.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you want to meet me in gilroy(half-way between san jose and monterey) it won't cost you a thing

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the mirror is spoken for...let's keep this selling going. and keep coming back because the more aftermarket stuff i get, i put up more stock items. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whoa, whoa, whoa, sims...you know i can't part with any of my fairing bolts. the rest is yours(sucker), except the blinker.

so for everyone else- the exhaust, mirror, my wife, car, and mom are all spoken for.

·
Registered
879 Posts
....don't suppose you want to part with your OEM righside rearset, do ya? Just imagine how sweet some aftermarket rearsets would be on that baby!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'll be parting with my oem rearsets in about 4-5 weeks if you still need one. the only problem with the right one is it only has half a peg.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stock muffler back up $35+ shipping
and a pending sell of the 06 used mid fairing

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
**trashcan**, they've taken my ability to pm so i'll reply to your PMs here. yes, it's all cosmetic with no gouges or broken tabs. and my email for my paypal is [email protected]. thanks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm feeling a bit generous, so from here on the shipping on the new fairing is free 2-day air w/insurance. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.