Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$188 new enough store credit/gift card whatever you want to call it.
$180 and I'll e-mail you the credit they sent me same day

Brand new $300 Joe Rocket Sonic Jacket (Medium). Fits me, I'm 5'7" and 160lbs. Prob good for anyone between 5'5" and 5'9" with average or smaller build.
$200 + ship. GREAT jacket for summer so you dont have to wear that useless mesh shit and you wont get hot. My other perfed leathers are cooler than my textile gear and certainly protect much better.

Email me at [email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
what are we looking at for jacket shipping to 19067? safe to assume the jacket it the black perf jacket available currently through new enough? got pics, if so can you shoot them my way to [email protected]

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by gtjimm
what are we looking at for jacket shipping to 19067? safe to assume the jacket it the black perf jacket available currently through new enough? got pics, if so can you shoot them my way to [email protected]
When they sent me the wrong size, it cost me $18 to send it 3day air to california including insurance and tracking. Figure $15 to PA.

And yes, it is that EXACT jacket as you would recieve it from new enough- minus the bag that goes around it. Tags and all still on there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.