Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will begin parting out my ZX6R in a day or so. I just need to recuop frm my injuries a little bit longer. I just wanted to give a heads-up to you guys. I will have pics and prices. Just so you guys know, this stuff will be sent from HI so shipping is going to be a little more. But I will try to price everything accordingly.

Thanks

·
Registered
945 Posts
All the swingarm stuff, shock/wheel/brake caliper/complete wheel...also what would you want for the rear sets if they are useable

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are a couple pics, as you might be able to see,the upper cowling took the most damage.
If you guys could pm me with what you want, it will be easier for me to orginize it all.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For those looking to buy and who I have quoted prices, all prices are negotiable so let me know what you think and what you can pay. I do want to make money, but not screw amybody out of theirs.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
how much for the headlight and screen if they are both useable, and also how much for the mid fairings, also is the upper really bad or is it repairable, I need an entire set of plastics and i am willing to repair what i need. Also the tail and how about undertail? LOL let me know!
Ben

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Oh forgot to ask, is the windscreen cracked?
Ben

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Hey PM me back when you get a chance i deff want what we talked about for your price, i pmed you my address so you could get shipping quote and it would be alot easier to talk about it over the phone and discuss how you want payment etc! Let me know i want to get this deal going!
Ben

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
i am getting the headlight and all fairings and windscreen and ram air ducts, if he replies so i can get the payment sent.
Ben

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by Mrtoasty
I need the v-shaped brackets on both sides of the bike that hold the pegs on... or the whole assemblies will be fine. Please email me at [email protected] with a price quote shipped to 43026 Columbus Ohio.
-Mike

what ur talkin about is the rear set connecting bracket or in a parts diagram they just call it a "stay"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.