Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2006 ZX6R, That im going to part out. Completly!!

Its Green, its got 3400 miles on it right now.

No plastics but the upper cowl, front fender.

I got a green tank with a dent the size of a dime on it. otherwise good condition..Dropped my tool box cover on it (so mad)

Bike was never dropped. Most of the aftermarket parts were sold. I got flushmount front signals which are green, with green bulbs.

I am selling EVERYTHING!!!

Make me offers on everything

email me a [email protected]

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just a warning to everyone this guy ,NICK, who is apparently parting out his bike here, sold me a set of Bridgestones ages ago and I have yet to receive them
On top of that I have yet to see a TRACKING # ....he kept promising 'till he finally said he threw it out [V]
anyways, long story short I am now in the process of going through the case via Paypal ....
last Wed. he promised to refund me if he did not find the tires by Fri. I still have no refund :(
Stay away from this SHYSTER [xx(]

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Originally posted by suprateacher
Just a warning to everyone this guy ,NICK, who is apparently parting out his bike here, sold me a set of Bridgestones ages ago and I have yet to receive them
On top of that I have yet to see a TRACKING # ....he kept promising 'till he finally said he threw it out [V]
anyways, long story short I am now in the process of going through the case via Paypal ....
last Wed. he promised to refund me if he did not find the tires by Fri. I still have no refund :(
Stay away from this SHYSTER [xx(]

Still waiting on my rearsets he was supposed to 2nd day air two weeks ago. Nicholas DeMarco (greenisfaster), i would like to just have my money back. I can't understand why you won't contact me or return my messages

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Here are some phone numbers I found for a Nicholas Demarco...

Nicholas Demarco (516) 541-5870 306 Bayview Ave,Massapequa, NY 11758
Nicholas Demarco (212) 477-0318 60 W 10th St,New York, NY 10011
Nicholas Demarco (845) 856-8955 Peenpack Trl,Port Jervis, NY 12771
Nicholas Demarco (518) 383-0539 4 Kingswood Dr,Clifton Park, NY 12065

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had the same problem with my two brothers pipe, he also sent me a broken windscreen. I finally got the stuff beacause I work UPS loss prevention and I have his adress, I have the name and contact of his dads shipping company and i have his phone number.

I will post details here, its not fair for you guys to get ripped off:

Nick Dascalopoulos
148 Greenbelt Lane
Levittown, NY 11756
Phone # 516-931-0586

His dad owns a shipping company out of NY called Enerac
Mr. Dascalopoulos
enerac
67 bond st
westbury ny 11590
phone # 516 997 2100

Folks paypal was my first option and I will tell you they dont do shit, take matters into your own hands, be creative....

Get your shit back or your money back.
Dont let this thief take advantage of you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.