Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out complete bike, went down on the right side, front end hit a curb. Some good parts include: complete engine (3500 mi.), blue tail fairing (mint), rear subframe, swingarm, rear wheel, controls, and handlebars, etc. Lots more available, email me if interested in anything. [email protected]

·
Registered
166 Posts
hows much for the tail fairing and undertail? and actually what do you have for any other plastics? hows the tank?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I responded to everyone.

I need the left hand controls and a sprocket cover with speed sensor.
I have both of these in mint condition, make an offer: [email protected]

hows much for the tail fairing and undertail? and actually what do you have for any other plastics? hows the tank?
I have the tail fairing with undertail and blue seat cowl, trying to sell together - asking $250 for everything. The tank is good except for a small dent on the right side. I have a decent front fender, some scratches on the back that you can't really see. and I have a nice green rear fender. The rest of the plastics are pretty rough, maybe good for a stunt bike (rashed, cracked, etc.)

how much for gas tank?
$100

Are the wheels in good condition? If so, how much?
rear wheel is good, with rotor and sprocket, make an offer. don't think the front is good.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i want stock sprockets and chain,
motor bolts-the ones that bolt it into the frame, just need the front two up buy the radiator.
do you have the stock bar ends and grips.
upper,bracket, headlight, ram air tube. i need stunt stuff

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i want stock sprockets and chain,
motor bolts-the ones that bolt it into the frame, just need the front two up buy the radiator.
do you have the stock bar ends and grips.
upper,bracket, headlight, ram air tube. i need stunt stuff
I have the sprockets and chain, one of the motor mount bolts, I'm going to sell the clip ons with the bar ends and grips. The upper, bracket and ram air tube are pretty badly damaged. The headlight is good. email me [email protected]

Trying to sell the cowl with the rest of the tail farings for now.

I will be putting stuff on ebay soon. If anyone is interested in anything, email me.

Here is a vid of the engine running. No muffler so it's loud, and crappy quality b/c I took it on my cell phone. Engine is mint though, not a scratch on it and runs perfectly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyiVJ2D1DWQ

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What's sold:
all tail parts, subrame and fairings
front fender
rear hugger
gauge cluster
seat

what's left: