Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wrecked 2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R with a cracked frame, head on collision. All of the fairings are completely gone but the rest of the bike is intact, including the rims. I can't guarentee the rims but they look unharmed and if there is even a little ding in them you can dig through these forums and look for a service that fixes dinged rims. I mean the bike runs just fine and I can drive it around but the frame is useless. The engine runs great and only has about 2300 miles on it!

The bike is up on a jack and I am going to break it down as people want to buy parts off of it..

If you are interested at all please make me an offer and let me know what you would like and we can work out a deal.

·
Registered
97 Posts
not sure if your upper or air intake duct in o.k. condition. I am fine if they have some craks in it. Let me know how much you want(include shipping to 02882) and if you can send images it would be great. My email is [email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
how much for what you have left pm asap

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Personally I would really like to sell the motor and rims first since they are worth the most.

$1000+shipping for the motor

$300+shipping for both rims with stock tires

·
Registered
567 Posts
How much for the fuel pump shipped to 91762?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hey bigt...

got ur pm, but i can't pm you back...so heres my email: [email protected]

VERY INTERESTED IN THE FUEL PUMP!!!!!!!

thanks for hittin' me up...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.