Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright here is what i have available that i am trying to see if it is worth me selling before i list this stuff up.

Complete 2005 Raw Ti bodwork complete set to include gas tank,headlight,taillight,front fender..minor scratches on the black plastic lowers...

Complete rearsets left and right side with competition werkes foor pegs in silver.

Stock left and right clip on no damage

Front and rear wheels complete with rotors,bearings,cush drive stock sprocket ready to mount..no scratches or damage

pretty much i am open to any reasonable offer...I am not hurting on money so please dont waste my time with offers of $200 for the wheels or bodywork.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Might be interested in the right rearset... don't really care for the CW pegs though... want to give me a price for the assembly without the peg? I just need the part the brake lever connects to... Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i see the interest is there, for the selling of parts.
Just not wanting to split up the items, like a braket here or there, tail unit or this or that..

Yes i do take paypal and i may have an extra single RS clipon as well for you Vodkazmaslom....

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys goign to have to put this on hold as right now i broek a chain on my other bike and it damaged the case and back wheel, so i need to get that taken care of and also my new ZX6R Bodywork isnt back from the painter..
Damn to manythings going on..Sorry thats why i did a see what people would want

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.