Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like it says. I have a brand new set of black Race Railz from Powers Stunt Worx. I got them this week, and havent even opened the box they were shipped in.

They fit a 2003-2004 zx6r and are BLACK. Unused, untouched.

$100 shipped or PM me with your best offer.

PS - no stupid offers. I can just return them if I want, but I figure I'll give you nice folks a taste first.

Pics are from Powers site.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i'm not too familiar with race rails, but how far do they stick out? is it possible for yo to take a picture from the front or rear?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Can we get a picture of them on an 03/04?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The stick out either the same or less than frame sliders, and are said to protect MUCH better. I dont have pics, those pics are from powers stunt worx dot com

I dont have pics cus I havent installed them. They have a whole list of pics on their site, but none of an 03.

I think they look sweet.

·
Registered
370 Posts
people are retarrds..if it wasnt for my sato's....shit id take it in a heart beat...

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
How much shipped to Australia if you're willing?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Quarkz
How much shipped to Australia if you're willing?
I'm willing to ship anywhere really as long as I get a paypal payment. Shipping to you would be expensive though, $25 for the cheapest shipping (6-10 weeks) and $50 for 3-5 days...so it all depends on if you are willing to pay $150 for these rails due to shipping.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.