Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am most likely selling my 03 636. it's time for me to move on. plus i need a new car and can't afford a bike and car payment at the same time. so i am looking to sell my baby.

it is a red 2003 model with just over 12,000 miles on it. i have a few small things done to it, like arrow carbon slip on, bmc air filter, hyperpro damper, crg levers, puig light smoke double bubble screen, motovation sliders, shogun spool sliders, acumen gear indicator red reflective rim stripes, fender eliminator, shock racing led signals and a few other litle things. i have run full synthetic oil in it since 5000 miles, which always got changed every 3000 miles. i would have to say i've been pretty easy on it, never really hit the rev limiter or abuse the clutch or anything crazy. it has pilot power tires on it but they are pretty much done.

i'm thinking i should be able to get $5,000 for it since it doesn't have that many miles on it and it's in almost perfect shape other than my right fairing being a little cracked around the turn signal. nadaguides.com says $5,130. if anybody is interested send me a PM.

here are some pics of her

G

·
good price. got tired of riding or just cant afford it?? must be hard getting rid of it. i remember u used to post all the time whenever u did some kind of mod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.