Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have the following for sale. All items are new (wore once, I still have those product tags if you want them) except for the gloves. The jacket can be connected to the pants with a zipper.
I wore everything for only one racing session. I don't go to the track anymore so they are just sitting in my closet. The gloves have been worn a few times (you can see the light scuff marks on the fingers) but no wear and tears. Jackets, pants and back protector are like new no scratches.

The jacket is sized EURO 50/US 40, the pants are also sized EURO 50/US 40. The gloves are sized M.
I am about 5'7 146 lbs Chest ~ 39, sleeves ~ 31. The pants inseam is around 30 (no less). Everything fits me perfectly (the jacket fits with the back protector worn). If you are around my size then everything will fit except for the gloves (you might have longer fingers than me). You might want to check RS taichi's size chart.

Prices are OBO but if you buy the whole set then it would be great too (everything matches in color). I live in Somerset NJ so you can pick them up in person. Buyer pays shipping.

RS Taichi GMX Emotion full leather Jacket (Blue/white/black): $400

RS Taichi GMX Emotion leather pants with knee cups (Black/grey): $400

RS Taichi CE Flex Back Protector: $100

RS Taichi GP-WRX racing gloves (Blue/white/black): $100

Thanks
John

1 - 1 of 1 Posts