Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As described above. It is brand new. Obviously the box has been opened. I bought two of these at the beginning of the year as I was hoping to race but decided I should pay off a credit card first. Brand new they are about $119-129 (on ebay). I never even tried this one on. It is a large. I used to wear a large in Shoei. This one fits alot more snug (better feel, not tight). I will sell it for $100 plus shipping (should only be about $5-10 since it only weighs 5 pounds. I also have a used one for sell as well. Here is a pic of the new one.

Features:

1. Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.

2. SpeedShift™ quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.

3. EverClear™ no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.

4. KwikWick™ moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.

5. Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.

6. Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.

7. Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in hot colors and wild patterns.

8. Snell/DOT Certified.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could do $190 including shipping in the us. I see you are in Missouri so it shouldnt take too long to get to you. Let me know if you want my paypal address.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been drinking... Deal is on the way.. Make offer! Needs to go one if not both. I would like to sell both of them but one will do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts