Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have sizes l and xl, they are 9oz 100% cotton pre shrunk. the bike on back is 14 inches tall and fast as phuk across the chest is 14 inches wide usps priority shipping is 4.50 with the tracking number all over the u.s if you want one pm me with your info and il have it in 10 days or less. 30 BUCKS SHIPPED!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
$30 shipped?! You think this is a good deal? Seriously. I wouldn't wear a shirt with "fast as phuk" on it first of all, and I especially wouldn't spend $30 for one. I'm sorry dude, I don't mean to sound like I'm hating, just giving my opinion. I hope you sell some though.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
[:M50]

·
Registered
622 Posts
damn.... can u guys put down the HATERade for just a minute? sheeeesh the dude is getting off of his ass & putting his time & effort into clothing that relates to his (& our) passion. give a lil constructive criticism, don't bash the guy [:M88]

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
okay what about 24$ shipped-yea i could make them without the front but then it would look to plain i could put F.A.P on the front-none of them are crooked, obviously nobody has a flat as a board rectangle shaped body right? i have muscles. lol-thanx ninja vanish-mean greenrr i only have 24 of these, these were the first shirts and designs i had printed i have a grip of other designs that im not printing yet

·
Registered
95 Posts
i commend you on your time and effort. the bike looks pretty cool, i personally wouldnt like the phrasing on one of my shirts and these guys are right. $30 is a lot of cash for a shirt. maybe talk to some of the vendors and see if they'll buy em in bulk. thumbs up for being creative and putting in the work. bump to support one of our own.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.