Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this isnt the small 2 stroke 39cc one.this has a 4 stroke 100cc engine based on honda.it has a clutch and 4 gears.speedometer thats useless says 20mph when 40 but its there.it has headlights high and low i think.its electric start with a kick backup.i weigh 230 this thing does like 50 with me on it.it looks good overall but has some minor scratches and a tab broken on the fairing thats not too noticeable.this bike goes for 500 on ebay but it cost me 200 in shipping to get it here.the bike had to be crated like a full size and came in a tractor trailer.so i payed 700 and id like to get around 300.im me on here or email me [email protected] for any questions.oh im in nj so not sure about shipping yet.bike weighs 150lbs.this is only pic ive found so far but ill try to borrow a camera to take more.oh it has brand new back tire.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah sorry i took that pic last yr with my camera phone.ill try to get some new ones today or tomorrow.my brothers gf has a digital camera ill borrow.the bike has just been sitting in my garage for months since the cops in my area decided it wasnt okay to ride in neighborhood or parking lot anymore.this thing runs great and is alot faster and more comfortable than the smaller ones.ive leaned it over at about 40-50 till the pegs hit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.