Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won this jacket at a Poker run and Its Fits but would be nice one size larger...Not to mention I would need a new helmet to match it...So I figured I'd throw it up here and see if anyone was interested.I would much rather Buy one size bigger and something that match's my current helmet better.
This jacket has a retail of $449
SIZE 44 US (I am 6' 220lbs with a tall torso and broad shoulders so it fits me but is a hair short in the arms...I have monkey arms...just for reference )
This jacket has a bit more room than a standard jacket being a Freestyle model....I also Tried on a normal Teknic Chicane Leather and could barely get my arms in it...Was same brand and size but in a standard non-Freestyle cut. The Jacket has full armor in it as well including a spine protector. The tags are still on it.
MODEL Blue/Gold/White
Here is a link to Teknic's site http://teknicgear.com/catalog.php?styleid=1&pid=66

Its cold out when your ridin'....you know you want it
I'm looking to get $225 for it or possibble trade for '00-'02 ZX6R Left fairing in good shape,a '05-07 ZZR Gauge/mirror stay,upper ram air covers in great shape,stock or tinted windscreen,solo cowl..or possibble other ZX6R parts for 00-02 or ZZR600.
I can be reached at [email protected]
Hit me up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.