Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a 2 month old UNLOCKED LG TU915 Vu.

This phone will work with any GSM provider in the world, all you need is your own SIM card!

This is a Rogers Wireless branded quad-band 3G touch screen phone with a 2.8ish inch screen, 2MP camera with auto focus, Bluetooth, full Opera HTML browser, and apparently has support for Mobile TV.

Full specs can be found here: http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_cu915_vu-2364.php

The phone is in perfect condition, it is currently covered in a Zagg Invisible Shield full body cover.

Comes with everything originally in box, including charger, USB cable, stereo ear buds (still sealed, never used), LG Phone Suite software CD, and all manuals (still sealed as well).

I will also include a second front face shield sticker so if you want to remove the Invisible Shield body cover that is on it now and replace it with a new front shield only.

Not to mention that I'll be throwing in a car charger as I'll pretty much have no use for it once this phone is gone...

I am currently using this phone but at this very moment there is just over 10 hours total on the phone.

I'm asking $320.

Will ship to the US although buyer pays shipping!

I'll be accepting PayPal only if being shipped out or if by chance you're local in Montreal, we can meet up.

If you're interested or have any questions, you can PM me here on KF or e-mail me at munchy2000 at hotmail dot com.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts